May 24, 2009

Card-jitsu updates coming

You've told me you love Card-Jitsu and the ninja journey. You've told me it would be even better if you could see your belt progress. You've told me it would be really cool to be able to see your online card collection. (Did we mention I think you're awesome for telling us what you think?)So... I've told the club penguin crew to work hard with the feedback you gave and soon, when you're in the ninja areas (Dojo, Ninja Hideout, Courtyard), you'll see a new card deck icon. When you click it, a Card-Jitsu board will pop up with your ninja information. Just like you requested, you'll be able to see how close you are to your next belt color and you'll also be able to see your online card collection!! As always, I really love to hear what you think. So keep letting me know!

Waddle on!

No comments:

Post a Comment