July 06, 2009

New Cheat I Found Out Last Night for The Matrix: Enter The Matrix

This is a cool Cheat i found with my friend. It says you cant kill an agent cause he can dodge bullets, And you can throw punches at the agent and it will dameage him but if you do that all day and night... no you wont kill him until now! On The lvl Airport part jacksonsteam 2 with the Women matrix person or Gost the Man I think casue in the begining of the account is started you get to pick what person you want to be... pick the women cause she has better moves and i got farther with her, So i dont know if Gost gets the mission. OK to the Cheat. In Jacksonsteam 2 There is exploses my friend. When your far back stop turn around and shoot the box if hes near it and to get a closer sight press up in the left thoumb stick, and shoot at the middle and you got severle chanses cause its the same stuff over again so if you miss and still blow up the box theres more but dont stand next to it or youll die. So me and my friend did th mission over and found this cheat and it works for Xbox origanal i know that caus i have one so you try it on other systems.

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment